Monday, March 31, 2008

Lament to God The Almighty

God is believed to be the Supreme force! Capable of all concievable and in conceivable feats. I have always believed so...and He for His part has never spared a single opportunity to prove his mettle to me...
Being a person of multiple job profiles, I have had the opportunity to play "teacher teacher" in a real school setup...one task that I have found more challenging than cracking an exam has been to set up an exam paper...
God just proved his mettle to me in this task that I have found unfailingly daunting...
Every day he has put me to a new test...a test of wits, guts,strength, courage and patience...
I am appauled by the almost effortless variety of tests He puts me thru...
I can never thank him enough for all that He has blessed me with, but I can never understand where he gets His 'testing ideas' from... whether it is an assistant who advises him bot the same...I don't know...
God, are you listening oops reading?
Please give me a break...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Urvi,

I checked out your blog myself and have validated that my "source" was credible. And now my belief about your blogging acumen is now cemented - you are a terrific writer and don't let God's tests stop you from blogging.. =)

Amit

Hello

Welcome to Urvi's Nook

Contributors