Tuesday, February 5, 2008

I have arrived!

Hi All,
The title of my first ever blog says it all!
I am so thrilled at having made it to the blogging scene(after much effort and failure) I feel like I have arrived in life rather than just the blogging scene...I wouldn't call myself technically-challenged, but I'd be exaggerating if I said I am techno-savvy...I am more like techno-moody, when I am 'in the mood' I can surmount (ok atleast research and grasp) the most technical stuff, otherwise you would be polite not to call me a dhh...
Writer's blog, and writer's block are common terms, I am rejoicing so much as I have just overcome the blogging block...
An old friend of mine was instrumental in inspiring me just right to this quirk of moodiness, he said it is an excellent way to vent out steam...ok including professional grudges (that sure come in plenty) or successes (which your boss sure will never keep track of) Sounded like a purging activity...and I don't think he could be closer to the truth...thanx buddy...
Hoping I will keep learning...and share the purgings and random musings with all those who care to keep themselves updated...

1 comment:

NikhilS said...

Welcome to the blog world :)

Hello

Welcome to Urvi's Nook

Contributors