Tuesday, February 12, 2008

The weight(wait)) is over

As I write this I have a series of REALLY mixed feelings running through my head (or is it heart or elsewhere...??)
Valentine's has come as it always does on the 14th of February every year and I am planning a small do exclusively for my hubby(Abhi) dear and me...a candlelight dinner and a ball-dance session if we get into the mood...
What's the menu? Soup and more soup and if the celebration excitement makes me want to binge then oats and milk...
Hasn't been long since I have...souping!
The results are amazing but not as amazing as the chocolates I'm not eating, or the burgers that stare at me with a longing to meet my salivary secretions...
I know it's (supposed to be) motivating be neither moti nor (2 kgs lesser is ceratinly less weighted)weighted on Valentines and I also know that the weight is coming to an end...but I'm only too eager that the wait for all the goodies, albeit in moderation to return to my sweet starved life...
If you find this sense of humour rather warped...so be it...what else do you expect out of a sweet-starved body and energy starved brain.
May I celebrate another day in Feb with all that calls for a Valentines Day celebration like chocolate and cheese and champagne.
Inshallah to that...

1 comment:

NikhilS said...

Inshallah to that :)

Hello

Welcome to Urvi's Nook

Contributors